background img

The New Stuff

Zayn Malik: New Song, ‘I Won’t Mind’



The statement he released meant that his decision was met with sympathy: "I am leaving because I want to be a normal 22-year-old who is able to relax and have some private time out of the spotlight. I know I have four friends for life in Louis, Liam, Harry and Niall. I know they will continue to be the best band in the world."

Although Malik wasn't mentioned, it was known that the pair had been working together (according to one fan account, it was recorded in 2014) and he was seen travelling to a recording studio at the end of last week.


Zayn Malik, you’ve got the One Direction universe freaking out after your new record producer,Naughty Boy, tweeted a demo version of your first completely enchanting solo song, “I Won’t Mind”




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts